StoryLab is delighted to cooperate with our friends at Kosovo Calling Ethnography Project. Check out and apply for their Workshop:
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
Kosovo Calling is an initiative to document traditional and contemporary cultural practices among Kosovo’s diverse communities. The project is generously supported by KUSA and the U.S. Embassy Pristina, Kosovo.
We welcome applications from students of all fields and from all communities, particularly those with fewer chances in the past. To be considered, you must:
- Be an advanced university student or recent graduate living in Kosovo.
- Have a good level of understanding and speaking English.
- Have an interest in ethnography and cultural practices.
- Show willingness to learn creative documentation techniques.
- Be committed to attending all three workshops
- Be willing to work on a collaborative multimedia project.
To apply, please complete and submit the form below. Deadline for applications is 17 February 2021. Successful applicants will be informed via e-mail shortly after the deadline.